Are you a fan of The New Yorker magazine? Love its cartoons and joined its caption contest? Then this hand-blown glass chandelier is for you. Featuring red, white, and black accents—these being iconic colors of the print age—you can express your love for the medium through this piece.
Made using the same traditional techniques for creating Murano glass, this chandelier can be a great centerpiece for a living room or dining area. It’s also a great way to break the monotony of bare walls as this lighting fixture is a work of art itself. Talk about a conversation starter!
And of course, since the making of The New Yorker chandelier employs manual glassmaking methods, each piece is guaranteed to be unique. We can also make you this design in custom sizes or colors (after all, The New Yorker eventually diversified its color palette). That way, you’ll have the ideal piece for your space.
- Approximate size: 38” x 28”
- Each piece is made to order; please allow 10-12 weeks of production time before delivery
- Custom colors available
- Bulbs not included
- Detailed assembly instructions included with each chandelier
- Assistance from a licensed electrician necessary for the installation of the included electrical components
- On-site assembly available at an additional charge